This is archive only... please check me out on solaris100.tumblr.com!

Monday, October 06, 2008

Geez...

Photobucket

Talking about how far things evolved in the game... or retarded. Depending on your viewpoint. I must say I am still a fan of Mr. Donnelly although he is rinsing his crossed out eyes formula to the chomping max ( see KAWS recent Walk the line exhibit in Miami ). But then again, with a shop in Tokyo, collabos with Marc Jacobs and collectors like Nigo and Pharrell... who is complaining? This metal KAWS head is taking the piss a little tho. Talking about getting big headed!


Photobucket


When his head appaered with the BxH collabo I though it was a nice fun touch. But this thing is blowing things out of proportion... LITERALLY. I wonder who will buy this... as I guess this piece is even too much for his regular collectors. But I might be wrong...

Read more here: blog.theartcollectors.com



Labels: , ,