This is archive only... please check me out on solaris100.tumblr.com!

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Quick Optronica Heads up!

Just returned from a VJ Session feat. RECHENZENTRUM, ULTRE & FLAT-E , REACTABLE and VITASCOPE and thought I post some crap clips I took on my mobile phone. The festival is worth checking out, especially tomorrow where there is free booze and the opportunity to play around with the reactable at the BFI Lounge from Midday... I am so there! Anywhoo... Rechenzentrum were the daddies with their ultraslick style... reminded me much of the Portishead visually... everything pretty minimalistic monocrome black and white film noir style. And the live presentation of the Reactable got everyone drooling. Hope to get my hands on this tomorrow!!!

Ok here we go... first for the uninitiated the demo of the Reactable that made the rounds some months ago and threw geeks everywhere into drooling fits...



Here the live version from tonight...



Now a clip from Rechenzentrum...



More info about Optronica:

www.optronica.org