This is archive only... please check me out on solaris100.tumblr.com!

Monday, December 18, 2006

Santas Ghetto

Apparently a Pictures on Walls/Banksy collabo shop, bringing street art to the masses Hoxton trash stylee. As much as its great Oxford Street has some 'controversial' art on display I couldn't shake the feeling that some work should have been reconsidered quality wise... dunno. Maybe I am just grumpy that I missed Dj Shadow signing prints and handing out 12" by a day... *FUCK!!!!!!* Actually I prefer Banksy doing some shit on the street than doing stencils on canvas... but dudes selling to Angelina Jolie for crazy buck$ so who am I to bitch...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pictures on Walls