This is archive only... please check me out on solaris100.tumblr.com!

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Open Studio show tonight!

Like I said... it's xmas exhibit time!!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"Hello all

I have some work in an exhibition opening tonight (6-9pm)
There's also work by a whole bunch of other "street" artists
Including EINE (who paints all those circus letters on shutters around
Shoreditch) and about 20 others.

I'm showing older work, including a collaboration with The London Police,but stuff that hasn't been exhibited in the UK before (other than the big rainbow sculpture we had here in reception)

So brave the rain, drink free booze, and if you see anyone with a bulging wallet, push them in the direction of my work ;-)

OPEN STUDIO
19 KINGSLAND ROAD, E2

www.openstudiospace.com

CHIMP"

Labels: , , , , , ,